Thursday, July 19, 2007

On the Edge(Garmin Edge)


Well I finally broke down and let the wife buy me a GPS computer with PC Software, I know all of you avid gadget fans are thinking "that is awful big of you". I got a Garmin Edge 205 and based on the reviews and information I have seen so far it looks like a good investment. At least I will be able to tell at what location and altitude I am suffering the most this weekend! I did a early ride out at Dauset on Wendseday and I must say that the Crack Spider and his Bee-otch are alive and well and working in the trail at Dauset! If your not familar with the Crack Spiders Bee-otch go to this link. Anyway other than the spiders it was a pretty nice ride took a casual pace up huff and puff and focused more on staying in a even flow for the entire duration of the ride. Managed to get a short ride in today on the roade more of a sprint than anything else which was nice I will have to pack up tomorrow and head out on Saturday to get to the Campground and ready for Sunday so if your out there on Sunday planning to suffer I will See You on the Trail!

No comments: