Saturday, July 01, 2006

were there's a will theres a internet connection

Hello all from far a way land still. I have managed to find a way to access the blogger!! This should definitely help me pass the time until I am home, anyway still training as best I can and Charles keeps sending me motivational pics of his rides and the races. The temps are starting to get up there during the day now so it should help on those few hot days that will be left upon my return. Looking forward to running in the 4hr race at the Pig Trail being put on by Charles in September that is if I have anything left after the 13hrs at Santos! Well I know it is short but I should be able to post weekly that is about it for now have to go watch the Pepsi 400 at Daytona. Eventually I will See ya on the Trail!

No comments: