Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another hard day in the desert

Well it was another rough day here woke up went to the pool, swam 30 laps and hung out for a while, went to chow kept myself busy for a couple of hours and then went to my ab class for a 30 min smoke session, kept myself busy for few more hours and then went to the gym for some lifting. Will be riding tomorrow probably hit the pool again just to relax, if it was for the stationary bike sucking so bad I would say I am training better out here then I was at home! Working through some base training here which I will have to quickly transition to race mode with minimum time upon my return so we will see if it pays off. Counting days till I Will See Ya'll on the Trail

2 comments:

Lissa said...

You poor baby!!! Man do you sound like you have it rough. lol. You gonna have to make some major adjustments to your schedule when you get home buddy!!! :-)

ETSX Rider said...

I know where will I be able to fit in my daily bs session at the bike store?! lol