Sunday, November 22, 2009

Almost Trainer Time


Well it has been a couple of weeks since my last post, not much exciting been happening. Doing alot of road riding, spin classes and weight lifting - typical off season stuff. Work is keeping me busy as usual and I am looking forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, while I wish I could be home with my family I realize there are others spending this holiday in more dangerous and remote locations than me with far less of the everyday commodities we take for granted. Meanwhile the road riding has been good for working on the speed and been getting stronger on the legs with the weight lifting. The temperatures are definitely starting to drop so it will soon be time to hook up the trainer and start riding some of the Courses on that so will see how some of these computer course push the training envelope. Looking forward to being back home soon for a couple of weeks for mid-tour, and hopefully the second half of my tour goes as quickly as the first half. That's about it for now so Everyone have a good Holiday and Keep on Riding.

No comments: