Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trail Riding Tomorrow(Hopefully)

Well it has been over a month since I was able to trail ride last and over two months since I have been able to trail ride the ETSX so hopefully tomorrow will break that dry spell. I am planning on hitting the trail up in Osan with the Beerbelly Cycling group and will be riding up there with several members of the Anjung-Ri Cycling club here at Camp Humphreys so we should have a good warm up it is about a 12mile ride up to Osan. Life has been busier that ever here with getting into the new position at work and getting back into the flow of a real Army unit on a Army installation. 7rs at TRADOC and 4 at the Wing have made me a little rusty when it comes to actual Army activities but I am getting back into the flow of things. Well this will be short hopefully tomorrow I will have updates and pics from a good trail ride. Until then Keep the Rubber Side Down!

No comments: