Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slow Month


First off my apologies to my avid readers for not posting anything new lately. It has been a slow month since the race and been spending the majority of it off the bike, recovering from tendinitis, and trying to get prepared for my PCS move and moving the family. I finally rode with the beginner group this past Wednesday and got to stretch the legs a little since it had been over 2 weeks since I had gotten in the saddle and pedaled any amount of distance. In the process I am trying to sell everything from my Truck to a home entertainment center. What I have found out repeatedly on CraigsList is that the only ones seeming to respond to anything outside the truck are just out to rip me off! All the offers I have had on anything except the truck have been bogus. In a moment of clarity though I might post all the items on here and see what kind of response I get, things haven't been to promising even on the OMBA site trying to sell the bikes or parts. Everyone wants you to part out the bikes and nobody wants to by the parts that I have up for sale so why would I part the bikes??! Anyway it is off to Az this weekend to see my God Daughters confirmation and hang out with the family before I head up to MI to see the wife's family get her set up and then head to Korea. The wife got called for a job interview already so we are keeping positive thoughts hopefully it comes thru. Well baring any new developments hopefully I might get a trail ride in before I have to pack up the bikes but I am planning on doing The Bike Stores Century Ride on the 31st so if your out there I Will See You on the Ride!

No comments: