Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Training Made Fun


Boy been a little while since my last post been busy with work again, like I said before I hate it when work interferes with riding and blogging time! Anyway I have been up to Atlanta, where we had to go to the mall and of course Performance Bicycle. Well I have been looking at the Axiom Real Trainer with the virtual ride software except they run about $700. Well in the store the trainer was set up with the computer so we could see the actual system in action and it was sweet. It was also $200 cheaper so without hesitation the wife said "Merry Christmas" Well long story short this trainer rocks with the optional courses and displays that track HR, Cadence, Power, and Speed. The training courses are pretty good and the video courses are pretty tough and provide some good training as well, I haven't missed a morning all week! If your seriously looking for a indoor trainer this is a great system to look at and for $500 not a bad deal. Anyway I am planning on taking some time off next week and hopefully get in some trail riding before I have to pack up for my trip which I will be packing up the Vertex to train on while I am out there. Well that is about itfor now so while it may not be anytime to soon I Wll See You on the Trail!

No comments: