Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cold Mornings!


Well this week has been a pretty good one for cardio training I have managed to get at least one 30min session in everyday this week with a couple of 5 mile plus runs and some high intensity training sessions in between as well as riding a couple of laps on Wensday out at Thompson. The first lap I did without a light and had to keep up with Brady and then borrowed Jasons light and rode a second lap with Brady again. Then to the shock of most OMBA members I attended a meeting!! I think Mark almost fell out of his chair! There seemed to be a preccupation with wood and how much we could get...........for Thompson Day that is. Anyway much conversation about the planning for the weekends events which sound like it will be a fun weekend with something for everyone. Anyway I am not sure where I will be riding this weekend but think I will be riding the Vertex, it has been hanging out in the garage for the past two weekends however I am leaning towards riding out at E. Macon, havent been out there lately and there was some mention of doing some trail maintenance on it anyway however I may just go ride the Pig...decisions, decisions. Well where ever it ends up being it will be early either Saturday or midday on Sunday and if you happen to be there where and when I am....I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: