Wednesday, May 12, 2010

42 and still Pedaling

To the Top of that Rock is the Goal and it was a hike!
The View from here was even with the surrounding peaks and I wasn't even to the top of the rock face here
Next day at another National Park, Tallest peak at 1563 meters
Tour de Korea wishing I could have been part of this that would have been awesome!

Well I know it has been a while but I am still here, and in Korea as well but at least I only have 58 days left in Korea. Well since my last post I have rode more road miles than trail but still getting the time in the saddle. Haven't done any races yet as I had hoped so I guess I will just have to wait till I get back to the states for a race. The Rocky Mountain Element Team made its way out to the folks house in Az so I can't wait to get a ride in on that when I get home on leave. Turning 42 was pretty anti-climatic over here I think this is the first B-Day I have had since I was 22 where I didn't have cake...bummer lol. I have been doing some different things these past few weeks spent two days hiking the national forest over here and while I was at it got to see the pelaton for the Tour de Korea go by those guys were flying and I was wishing I could have been part of it, though I am sure I was no where near the skill level these guys had. I am still looking to get a race in if possible here before I leave and will definitely be hitting a few more trails so will update as I go. Hope I all my readers are enjoying the riding and keeping the rubber side down! Till I write again

1 comment:

u2metoo said...

Yo,if you get a chance to ride in AZ and you wanna go for a roll, shoot me an email.

u2metoo@gmail.com

Sam