Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Come Early!






Yea Buddy!! This years present is a 16.5" Rocky Mountain Element Team 2008 Frame from the Grand Rapids Cycling Company owner who had the frame and gave me a great deal. The Shop has the best selection of Rocky Mountain Bikes I have seen anywhere since Rocky is a difficult Bike to find at the stores. The Frame will go great with the Mavic 819s I have with red nipples on the spokes, the Red Cane Creek Headset and the new white and red Candy Ti2 Pedals I just bought. I also bought the white and red WTB Rocket V SLT saddle to top it off. So to get it all together I am building it with the components off the Vertex hardtail I have, not sure if I am going to sell the Vertex or hang onto it to have as a another frame to switch between will have to see. Anyway hope everyone is having a good holiday season I know I am, might have to keep my eye out for a FOX RLC 100mm fork for the bike as I might have to try that I am currently using a Marzochi MX Pro 120mm fork on it. Well keep the rubber side down and ahave a good holiday!

No comments: