Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So you think you can downhill huh??






Well that was the question I was asked one bright shiney Sunday morning as I stood at the base of the slope where DHers were screaming down the trail catching massive amount air and comparing who had the bigger.......suspension. Anywho one ski-lift ride to the top later there I stood with my All-Mountain ETSX about to see how all mountain it really was. The phrase I don't think anyone has uttered to me in quite a while came out "I am not waiting for you to go down the hill", that was humbling indeed. Well to make a long story short I made it down the hill thought it was awesome, I am sure the DH guys thought I was a pansy taking the smaller jumps not to mention wearing spandex, but I can say I actually rode a DH trail on a Ski slope......AWESOME! think I might try it again.

1 comment:

u2metoo said...

Right on man! That lift area looks way better than Sunrise (AZ's only DH lift area).