Sunday, April 05, 2009

Another week without Trail Time

Well the weather just doesn't want to cooperate - rained all week until Friday and then decided to clear up. However with the amount of rain that was dropped during the week there was no way anyone should be hitting the trails unless they wanted to put some ruts in them. I managed to drop down to 8lbs away from my goal this week so I am seeing some progress. Friday was a wicked trainer ride on the "Col du Galibert" which was 21.7miles and 6852ft of elevation gain rough! I burned dang near 1500 calories and could only manage 250watts of power average took 1hr 54min with a 11.8mph average - Good Stuff! Today I hit the road again with Charles and Chad for a 50mile ride. Started early which was a good thing because the rain rolled in earlier than predicted. Kept a pretty good pace and had a enjoyable ride hopefully the weather will cooperate and I will be able to get some trail time in either Friday or Saturday. Here is some graphics from the ride today and if I managed to get out there this week I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: