Thursday, December 18, 2008

B-E-Autiful Weather for a Road Ride




Well it is Great weather for spring, let alone the middle of December and a beautiful day for a ride which is exactly what we had today. Hit the road around 1430hrs for a 45miler enjoyed a casual pace for the most part with some good downhill sections I managed to hit 48mph going down the one hill it rocked! Tried out the new Sigma ROX 9.0 for the first time it is a great computer that monitors just about everything from speed to temperature. Have to work out the ride log setting since I didn't get it this ride but will be able to set it so I can do the graphical display for the transfer to the laptop so I can analyze the training. it should be a useful tool to get ready for this season. anyway this is short I am getting ready to head to MI for the week so I will be doing some cold weather running to keep in shape. so here are some picks and Merry Christmas to everyone. I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: